Desperate vendor MUST BE SOLD Seriously quick sale required.
- Urgent Sale – Must be sold
- Hobby farm adjoining national park.
- 440 Acres only 2.5hrs from Sydney
Desperate vendor Hobby farm dream gone bad. MUST BE SOLD Seriously quick sale required.
Open to offers/negotiation. Vendor had intentions and thought they were going to move their but just hasn’t worked out. BANNABY ROAD, TARALGA – address on request.
This Property has much to offer for that weekend escape or as permanent address or Solar Farm.
178.06ha / 440 Acres* Approx. Lifestyle property zoned RU2: Rural Landscape
* 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, cosy cottage.
* 3 door American barn.
* Ideal weekend getaway, 4×4, motorbikes, nature walks, hunting etc.
* Approx. 440 acres of timber adjoining the Tarlo National Park.
* Solar panels and potential to be totally off grid.
A great property for those seeking peace and privacy to get away from it all.
Taralga is a cosy town only 15mins from the property with shops, a pub, farming stores, wildlife park and a police station and even a showgrounds. Goulburn is 45min drive. Sydney 2.5-3hrs.
Contact Agent – Matthew 0411 652 811
Request Price & Information Memorandum below
For access to the information memorandum please contact us or enter your details below.
Auction unless sold prior
Bannaby Road, Bannaby NSW 2580
Bulldog Property Group
0411 652 811
5 Marine Parade,
Manly, NSW 2095 Australia
(+61) 411 652 811